Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The S.Warrior Q&A post.

Today we bring you a small Q&A to help you get to know S.W, For I felt her blog didn't really say anything, I hadn't already said. so let's get started, I (Classy) will be asking the questions.

(Classy) So, S.W, If I am not mistaken S.W stands for shadow Warrior. does this have a personal meaning to you?

(S.W) Yes. I am a Shadow Warrior.

(C) And what does being a Shadow Warrior emply?

(S.W) A lot of Illigal things, Classy, A lot of illigal things...

(C) Do you honestly think you can contribute anything to the blog?

(S.W) Classy. if I recall I'm the one that made the site. you joined in with me.

(C) Didn't I tell you I'M asking the fucking questions?

(S.W) Wheres, your question, wait, wait, let me guess, you don't have one.

(C) Fuck you.

(C) Moving right along, how does it Feel knowing Classy on a peronsal level?

(S.W) No one knows him better then you. Fast hands Classy.

(C) Your completely vulgar.

(C) Well, I can't thnk of anything else to ask, it wouldn't do anygood, you'll just run your mouth some more.

(C) Asshole.

No comments: