Thursday, January 28, 2010

Screw animal rights Activists

Classy here to let loose another dream-stated rant.

So today I kicked up my computer (That's what I like to call turning it on)

And I looked at the front page and saw some shit about blah blah Skater blah blah Fur blah blah Death threats? "I better check this" I said gagging on a bit of coffee



So blah blah This weird Ice skater guy put on some tight suit and went out flipping around, nothing new here just americans getting their (not quite) moneys worth.

The weird (Somewhat frilly) tight sut had a small patch of REAL Fox fur on it. that's the "O-M-G" moment, after he wore it he got hate mail and all kinds of shit from all kinds of people that were so damn sad that a fox died for a outfit, so the guy had to change he's damn suit.

now after taking a moment to sip down the rest of my morning (it was more like noon) Coffee I asked myself. "wait a minute" didn't I just fear a story like five months ago about a small boy being attacked by a fox. and messed up by it?

Yeah, I did.

So what the hell man? why the upset over some guy taking some fur from a animal THAT ATTACKS SMALL CHILDERN? I sat there for a good 12 minutes thinking this over then it came to me the one true golden answer.

Americans need a reason to bitch don't we?

Think about it, half the time we need to keep our wildlife under control, the other half we need to give animals rights, what the fuck?

So in the end this is a rant from that Classy dog MF.

about how animal rights assholes need to go meet a fox in some damned woods.


See how bad you wanna save that mean fucker.


I mean come on. I'm not "for killing animals" Dogs arn't bad. I fucking love cats.

but one fox?

please.

so thanks for making me waste like 14 minutes writing this at you idiots,


assholes won't even read it.

fuck you.


Love from Classy.

1 comment: